Discount Programs for Health Select Participants
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) has arranged for more value-added discount programs for HealthSelect of Texas participants.
By carrying a BCBSTX Identification Card, you have access to BlueExtras which provides you discounts on:
- Complementary Alternative Medicine. Includes a variety of therapies that may help to increase wellness, prevent illness, and address existing symptoms and conditions. When you contact a participating practitioner or fitness center, identify yourself as a BCBSTX plan member and be prepared to show your card at the time of service. To find Complementary Alternative Medicine practitioners and fitness centers in your area, visit http://camdiscountprogram.wholehealthmd.com/HCSCSearchPractitioner.aspx
- Eyewear through Davis Vision. Please call (800) 501-1459 with questions and to obtain a list of the Davis Vision providers near you, or go to the Davis Vision Web site at www.davisvision.com and use the “Open Enrollment/Discount Plan” feature. You will be prompted to enter your Client Control Number, which is 4495.
- Hearing aids through TruHearing. To learn more about the TruHearing discount program, for location information or to schedule a hearing test call (800) 687-4796 and identify yourself as a BCBSTX member. You can also visit their website at www.TruHearing.com.
- Weight loss and maintenance through Jenny Craig. For more information, including cost and available program discounts: log into BlueAccess for Members at www.bcbstx.com/hs, click on the “BlueExtras Discount Program" icon, then “Weight Management and Fitness Discount”, then the “Jenny Craig” link to visit the website developed specifically for BCBSTX members. To find the nearest location, log onto www.jennycraig.com or call (800) 597-Jenny (5366). Be sure to identify yourself as a BCBSTX member.
- Life time Fitness. Visit any of the 83 Life Time Fitness Clubs nationwide to join. Ask about the exclusive BCBCTX offer for new members. Search Life Time Fitness online for a location near you.
- Seattle Sutton's Health Eating. For information, including cost and available meal plans, click on the “BlueExtras Discount Program" icon, then “Weight Management and Fitness Discount”, then the “Seattle Sutton's” link to visit the website developed specifically for BCBSTX members.
Look for additional “BlueExtras” discount program information on the HealthSelect Web site at www.bcbstx.com/hs/blueextras.htm.
Reward yourself with Blue Points. Now, as part of Blue Care Connection (the disease management and wellness program included as part of your HealthSelect of Texas coverage), each time you track a fitness workout, report a meal, ask a nurse a health-related question, or use other parts of the “For Your Health” Section of the Personal Health Manager, you can earn Blue Points. For more information about Blue Points, visit http://www.bcbstx.com/hs/wellness/blue_points.html
Page updated: 08/24/2017