Frequently Asked Questions
Commissary and Trust Fund Department
- How do I send money to an offender?
- Has the payment I sent been posted to the offender's account?
- What is the offender's account balance?
- Will the offender earn interest on funds in their account?
- May I send the deposit directly to the offender's unit of assignment?
- How may I obtain deposit slips?
You have eight (6) options:
- Money order or cashier's check
- Monthly checking account debit (ACH)
- ACE – America’s Cash Express
- eCommDirect Store
- TouchPay Payment Systems
Click here to view and print instructions for using the above options.
You may not send cash or personal check to an offender.
Call (936) 438-8990 and provide offender TDCJ number, offender name, your name, amount of deposit, and the date it was sent. We will only verify this information to the sender.
This information cannot be provided as it is confidential.
No, offenders with funds in excess of their immediate needs are encouraged to open an account with and transfer excess funds to a banking facility of their choice.
No, all deposits must process through the offender's Trust Fund account.
You may obtain deposit slips from the offender.