Visitors are encouraged to dress conservatively.
- Sandals, flip-flops, and open-toe shoes may be worn.
- Clothing that is tight fitting, revealing, or made with see-through fabrics shall not be allowed.
- Sleeveless shirts and dresses are allowed, but must cover the shoulders.
- Shorts and skirts no shorter than three inches above the middle of the knee while standing, capri pants, or long pants are allowed.
- Length is not restricted for pre-adolescent boys and girls, generally ages 10 and younger.
- Clothing with pictures or language that may be considered profane or offensive by current public standards shall not be allowed.
Note: The duty warden shall make the final decision on whether clothing is appropriate.