skip to main content
YouTube icon image 
YouTube icon image
Home  |  Intranet  |  Contact  

State Counsel for Offenders

How To Get Help

Incarcerated persons with legal questions should send an I-60 or letter by truck mail to SCFO and write on the outside of envelope “Legal Mail”. The person’s NAME and TDCJ ID # must be printed on the request.

Important! If the person has been served legal papers he/she should immediately send the legal papers to SCFO along with his or her request to SCFO, PO Box 4005, Huntsville, Texas 77342-4005.