skip to main content
ALERT - Delayed Openings
YouTube icon image 

Interactive Ethics Training

Answer to Question 5 (Quiz 2)

If you chose FALSE, you are correct.


If an employee wants to apply or accept any other employment while maintaining employment with the agency, then this employee must receive approval no matter what. An employee prior to commencing outside employment must complete and submit a Request for Outside Employment Form and receive approval in accordance with the procedures lined out in PD-80 Outside Employment. You can obtain the Request for Outside Employment form (PERS 398-05/98) from your Human Resources Representative or by returning to the lesson and clicking on the link provided. This form is also found in PD-80 as Attachment A in the Personnel Policy Manual.

[Return to Quiz 2 (Next Question)]

[Return to Quiz 2]